(These terms have been translated to the best of our ability, refer to original and first copy labelled Termini e Condizioni for original constitution).
Section 1. Scope and Provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions, govern the contractual relationship between our company (hereinafter provider) and you (hereinafter the customer), in their valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(2) Deviating terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the service provided.
(3) We offer you the following services:
- Monthly subscription as Premium - Basic Plan
- Monthly subscription as Premium - Hero Plan
Section 2. Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal may only be completed in English
(2) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Access to the use of our platform services requires registration in advance.
(4) By registering, the customer accepts these terms and conditions. Upon Registering, a contractual relationship between our platform and the a registered customer is then created, which is based on the provisions of these terms and conditions.
(5) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legal effective offer. By presenting the service, the customer is only to make an offer.
(6) By ordering a paid service, the registered customer leaves another contractual relationship with our platform that is separate from the registration. Before entering into this contractual relationship, the user will be informed of the respective paid service and payment terms. The contractual relationship arises when the customer places the order and payment obligation is confirmed by clicking the "Buy" – “Join Now” or “Support + User name” button.
(7) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic Invoices will be sent to you by email or in the customer account on the website provided. We will inform you for each service whether an electronic invoice is available. For more information on electronic
Invoices can be found on our website
You will receive invoices on our website.
Section 3. Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of our platform consists of the following services:
Section 4. Prices and shipping costs
(1) To use our platform, you must first register.
(2) If the user wishes to use a paid service, he will be advised of the charge in advance. So be him in particular the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the payment method listed.
(3) The provider reserves the right, for different booking times and user groups and especially for different periods of use to calculate different fee models as well as different ones to offer scope of services.
Section 5. terms of payment
(1) Any fee incurred is payable in advance at the time it is due to be paid without any deductions
(2) With the registration, the specification of the necessary for the payment process
the user provides information and the use of the chargeable service the operator the authorization to collect the corresponding amount.
(3) A paid service is extended by the period booked (Subscription) automatically, unless terminated by phone, email or written confirmation.
(4) The subscription will be withdrawn on the following date: day of Invoicing
(5) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(6) The customer is not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or cheques.
(7) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the authorized buyer thereby informs the provider the amounts due at the time of the order to move in.
(8) Should the provider offer payment in advance and the buyer this
If you choose the payment method, the customer has the invoice amount within five Calendar days after receipt of the order to the account of the provider transfer
(9) If provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this type of payment, those persons authorize the provider to collect due amount
(10) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs.
(11) If the customer defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by the delay.
(12) The transaction can be carried out using the following means of payment:
- Credit card
- Gift card
- direct debit:
In the case of a return debit for which the customer is responsible, our platform will collect a flat rate compensation of €0 (Zero euros).
The customer can prove that the damage did not occur at all or is much lower than the flat rate. The above regulations apply accordingly for payments of the purchase price of goods made by third partiessold.
- Instant bank transfer
Section 6. Registration and termination
(1) Furthermore, the customer declares that he/she to the best of his/her knowledge, that no
Members of his/her household are at risk of criminal history from third parties, in particular not because of a criminal offense against sexual self-determination or deliberate crime affecting security. -
(§§ 174 ff. StGB, an offense against life.
(§§211 ff. StGB), a criminal offense against physical integrity
(§ 223 ff. StGB), an offense against personal freedom
(§§ 232 ff. StGB), or because of a theft and embezzlement
(§§ 242 ff. StGB) or robbery and blackmail
(§§ 249 ff. StGB) or because of drug abuse.
(2) A user is, with reservation, entitled at any time without specifying a reason to cancel in writing by post, e-mail or telephone. At the same time exists with the possibility of this within the data and settings in the user account to deactivate completely and by hand. The previously closed contractual relationship is thus ended.
(3) If a user has registered for a paid service, he can cancel before the booking period at the latest. If this deadline is not met, the chargeable service is extended by depending on the selected booking time and the termination will only take effect at the end of the subsequent booking period effective. Cancellation is possible by phone, email or letter and will be undertaken by an authorised member to be confirmed in writing. So that your termination can be assigned to the full name, the stored e-mail address and the address of the customer to be specified. In the event of termination by phone, password will be required for account access.
(4) Our platform mays terminate the contract at its own discretion, with or without permission in advance at any time without giving a reason.
Our platfrom still reserves the right to add profiles and / or any content to the has been published on the website by or by the user. If we terminated the registration of the user and / or profiles or if the user's published content is removed, obligation to the user about the reason for the termination or the distance to inform us does not exist.
(5) Following any termination of any individual use of our services, we reserve the right to provide Information about this to other registered users with whom assumes that the user would be in contact with. We take the decision to terminate the user's registration and / or to notify other users with who we assume that the 5/11 User was in contact does not imply or state in any way that our statements about the individual character, general reputation, still meets personal characteristics about lifestyle.
(6) The users are obliged to enter their profile and other areas of the portal not to make any intentional or fraudulent misrepresentation. Such Information can lead to civil action. The operator reserves the right in addition, the right in such a case, the existence to terminate the contractual relationship with immediate effect.
(7) If a user's access is blocked due to a culpable breach of contract and / or the contractual relationship is terminated, the user has for the remaining contract term compensation in the amount of the agreed fee minus the to pay saved expenses. The amount of saved expenses will set at a flat rate of 10% of the fee. It remains for both contracting parties without prejudice to prove that the damage and / or the saved expenses are actually higher or lower.
(8) After termination of the contractual relationship, all data of the User will be deleted
Section 7. Limitation of Liability (Services)
(1) We assume no responsibility for the content and correctness the information in the registration and profile data of the customer as well as other of the order generated content.
(2) The contract comes with regards to the service sought or offered exclusively between the respective participating buyers. Therefore our platform do not cover the services of participating customers. Are accordingly all matters relating to the relationship between the customers including, and without exception, the services a seeker has received or Payments that are due to the customer should be sent directly to the respective party of the. We cannot be held responsible for this and objects hereby expressly all possible liability claims of whatever kind including claims, services, direct or indirect damage each Kind, knowingly or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, in of whatever kind in connection with the matters mentioned
(4) For other damages, unless they are due to the violation of cardinal obligations (those obligations, the fulfillment of which is the proper execution of the contract make it possible in the first place and on compliance with these by the contractual partner regularly trust), we are only liable if they on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by our platform or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of a legal representatives or vicarious agents of our plaform.
(5) The claims for damages are based on the foreseeable, contract-typical Limited damage. In the event of default, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the Order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on injury to life, limb or health or freedom, expire after 30 years; Furthermore after 1 year, with the statute of limitations at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the obligee of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and knowledge of the debtor's person or without gross negligence would have to obtain (Section 199 (1) BGB).
(7) The provider reserves the right to change the content of a user written text and uploaded files for compliance with the law and Right to check and, if necessary, to delete all or part of it.
Section 8. Offsetting and right of retention
(1) The purchaser is only entitled to offset if the counterclaim of the purchaser has been legally established or not by the provider was disputed.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your Counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Section 9. Cancellation policy
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the the following provisions.
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this within fourteen days without giving any reason To withdraw from the contract the withdrawal period for services is fourteen days from the day of 7/11Conclusion of contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Email: [email protected]
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. He/she can use the model withdrawal form on our website for this purpose, or send us some other clear statement.
Make of this if you use the possibility, we will send you an immediate confirmation of receipt of such a cancellation. (e.g. by email)
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification about the Exercising the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired and you send the Goods via our online return center within the period defined below have sent back.
For additional information regarding reach, content and Please contact our customer service for more information on how to exercise.
(3) Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you. You have received, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs that result from using a different type of standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which We have received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this we use the same method of payment that you used for the original repayment Transaction unless something has been expressly agreed with you otherwise agreed; In no case will you be charged for this repayment calculated.
Did you request that the services begin during the cooling-off period?
you have to pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the portion of the 8/11 until the point in time at which you inform us of exercising your right of withdrawal with regard to this contract, services already provided in comparison to the total scope of the services provided in the contract corresponds.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss of value on one to check the condition, properties and how the goods work is not due to the need to handle them. The right of withdrawal does not exist or expire in the following contracts: For the delivery of goods for reasons of health protection or from Hygiene reasons are not suitable for return and their sealing removed after delivery or after delivery due to its Quality have been inseparably mixed with other goods; for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in one sealed package if the seal is removed after delivery has been; for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or their Expiration date would be exceeded quickly; for services, if we have provided them in full and You have taken note of and expressly consented to before ordering that we can start providing the service and You lose your right of withdrawal if the contract has been fully fulfilled; for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of Subscription contracts; and for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which upon conclusion of the Contract of sale was agreed, but their delivery only after 30 days can be done and their current value from fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
Section 10. Data protection
(1) Should personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) be collected we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We commit us not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have 9/11 previously consented.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by email) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and Trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this regard.
(3) Third parties are not authorized to provide contact details for commercial activities use, provided that the provider has previously given the data subjects a written has given consent.
(4) You have the right at any time to contact us via the person concerned To receive complete information free of charge.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correct / delete Data / restriction of processing for the user.
(6) Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your Computer system are dubbed, whereby it is mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies stand out in that it is automatically restored from. at the end of the browser session Your hard drive. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to use your computer system on your next Recognize your visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies, you are responsible for this Banner available that you can object / accept.
(6) Of course you can set your browser so that no cookies stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted become. Instructions on how to prevent and delete cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Section 12. Place of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
(1) The following applies to differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract exclusively the law of Italy to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
(2) Sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the seat of Provider.
Section 13. Final provisions
(1) The contract languages are Italian & English.
(2) We do not offer any products or services for sale by minors on. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use our platform with the assistance of a parent or legal guardians.
(3) If you violate these terms and conditions and we do nothing about it, we are continue to be entitled to our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these conditions of sale to make use of.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules, Conditions including these terms and conditions at any time. On your order find the terms of sale, contract conditions and terms and conditions Application in effect at the time of your order, unless one Changes to these terms are made by law or by order of the authorities required (in this case they also apply to orders that you previously made). If there is a provision in these sales conditions is ineffective, void or unenforceable for any reason, this shall apply Regulation as severable and affects the validity and enforceability of the 11/11 remaining regulations do not
(5) The ineffectiveness of one provision affects the effectiveness of the other Provisions from the contract are not. Should this occur, the Determination according to meaning and purpose by another legally permissible Provision to be replaced that corresponds to the spirit and purpose of the ineffective provision corresponds.